Established in 1997, SCDA works across Sussex, running community based projects aimed at addressing the needs of those most vulnerable in the community.
- User and local community involvement to identify gaps in services and development of new projects to meet community needs
- We offer a range of integrated and holistic approaches to service delivery for those most vulnerable in our community
- Continuous quality improvement including review of individual and community impact
- Support of effective partnerships between voluntary, statutory and private sectors to address identified community needs
- Development of sustainable sources of funding including a range of social enterprises.
The latest SCDA Annual Report: SCDA Annual Report 2020-21
Our final accounts for 2020-21: Final Accounts 2020-21
SCDA Privacy Notice: SCDA Privacy Notice Mar 2021 Issue 3
Our registered address is: Denton Island Community Centre, Denton Island, Newhaven BN9 9BA
Registered Charity number: 1094905
Company Limited by Guarantee (registered in England & Wales): 03387617
VAT number: 837116726
SCDA is proud to be a member of the Sussex Chamber of Commerce.