LGW is welcoming participants back again, meeting face to face safely in venues across East Sussex and Kent. For those who prefer support virtually, our blended service means you can continue to access our services remotely via Zoom and Teams.
What do we offer?
- Advice and support to find a job and improve your job searching skills
- Support to identify opportunities to learn new skills
- A bursary that can provide funding for learning and starting a new job
- Intensive one to one support (face to face or virtual)
- Access to a variety of motivational, leisure and/or employability skills workshops (full list of what is available upon request)
- Funding to enable you to stay connected at home, if you don’t have access to the internet or phone
We will continue to review how we provide this adapted service and will respond to the needs presented to us. The most important thing to do is stay in touch with your Connector and follow the government guidelines.
Stay well, stay safe and stay in touch
The LGW Team
Are you 16 years old and over and not in work or training due to a disability? Do you live in East Sussex, Kent or Medway?
Let’s Get Working is a European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund project supporting people with long-term health issues and disabilities. If this is you and you are unemployed and aged 16 or over please get in touch. We can help you take the next steps towards volunteering, working and getting involved in your local community. We can also help you to access debt, housing and benefit advice.
Let’s Get Working – people’s stories: www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/programmes/building-better-opportunities/case-studies/lets-get-working
We provide a FREE and friendly service, check us out on our video
Call us now:
Hastings 01424 400681
Newhaven 01273 519112
East Kent 07718975722
West Kent & Medway 01622 795945
Our latest report can be downloaded here: LGW 2017 to 2020 Final Report Dec 2020
Our privacy notice can be downloaded here: MandEDWPESFPrivacyNoticeLGW