Support for those Bereaved by Suicide
Learning that someone may have died as a result of suicide can evoke a range of emotions and each of us has our own way of responding and coping. We help people living in East Sussex who have been bereaved by suicide, offering support, advice and guidance from a qualified counsellor.
We recognise the long-lasting impact of bereavement by suicide; as a result, we can work with you no matter how long ago you were bereaved.
We can offer:
- Emotional support for you and others around you who have been affected by this bereavement.
- Assistance with the practical issues that need to be managed, such as liaising with the police and the coroner.
- Being by your side through the inquest.
- Advice and guidance on matters such as housing, finances and debt.
- Signposting to additional support.
- Support group sessions – a way to meet others who have been through similar experiences, increase social support and develop coping skills.
Please contact Kellie at Kellie.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07542 305419 for further information.