Lots More to Offer is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Lots More to Offer is a great project operating across Kent and East Sussex, which aims to bridge the employment, skills and confidence gap for those over the age of 45. We understand the barriers often faced by those who have become isolated from the work market. But we also know the value those individuals can bring to the workplace once barriers are reduced.
The project provides…
- Personalised 1 to 1 sessions with an Employment Support Adviser,
- Help with motivation and self-confidence,
- Support with identifying the right voluntary and employment opportunities,
- Training in Employability skills, CV writing, Money Management, I.T. and much more,
- Self-employment guidance for those wishing to start-up by themselves,
- An opportunity to meet new people within the community!
The Web App:
As part of the Lots More to Offer project, we are excited to be developing a Web App which aims to match mature job searchers with prospective Employers, and make job searching less daunting.
How to get involved with the project:
To register with the Lots More to Offer project, you must be:
- Aged 45 years or over
- Living in East Sussex, East Kent, Swale or Medway,
- Unemployed or Economically Inactive,
- Able to evidence your right to work in UK.
Please get in touch with the Lots More to Offer team if:
- You would like to find out more about the project for yourself, a friend, or a member of your family,
- You would like to refer someone to the project from another service,
- You are a business and you are looking for an employee or a volunteer.
- You run a business in the area and would be interested to trial our App later this year!
Contact the team:
- In East Sussex call 01273 516347
- In Rural Kent call 01227 469972
- In Swale and Medway call 01795 473828