Covid 19 – to comply with government guidance, LGW support is currently provided virtually in workshops in and one to one meetings using Zoom, telephone and email.
Your Connector will make regular contact with you and ensure you are supported through this time. There is still a huge amount of support that can be accessed including;
- Access to a variety of virtual workshops to keep you motivated and connected with others
- Support and funding to access on-line learning
- Signposting to government information relating to Covid-19
- Signposting to services such as foodbank and CAB
- One to one telephone advice to keep you motivated and focussed
- One to one Advice about the continuation of job searching and your goals
- LGW employability training resources and one to one coaching over the phone with our Trainers
- Regular updates and resources on our FB page
- Funding to enable you to stay connected at home if you don’t have access to the internet or phone
We will continue to review how we provide this adapted service and will respond to the needs presented to us. The most important thing to do is stay in touch with your Connector and follow the government guidelines.
Stay well, stay safe and stay in touch
The LGW Team
Are you 16 years old and over and not in work or training due to a disability? Do you live in East Sussex, Kent or Medway?
Let’s Get Working is a European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund project supporting people with long-term health issues and disabilities. If this is you and you are unemployed and aged 16 or over please get in touch. We can help you take the next steps towards volunteering, working and getting involved in your local community. We can also help you to access debt, housing and benefit advice.
Let’s Get Working – people’s stories: www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/programmes/building-better-opportunities/case-studies/lets-get-working
We provide a FREE and friendly service, check us out on our video
In Newhaven call 01273 519112
In Hastings call 01424 400681
In Eastbourne call 01273 519112
In East Kent call 01227 469972
In West Kent & Medway call 0808 1643521
Or call us now on 01273 516347.
Our latest report can be downloaded here: 2017 Full summary report FINAL May 22_
Our privacy notice can be downloaded here: MandEDWPESFPrivacyNoticeLGW