18 March 2020
Coronavirus (Covid 19):
SCDA are working hard to ensure we minimise any risks of Covid 19 to the people who access our services, staff and volunteers. We are following the latest guidance from government to ensure our staff, volunteers and service users stay safe and healthy.
We continue to maintain our service delivery, where possible and we are adapting delivery so that we can continue to help local people. We will advise of any changes and reductions to our services, for example telephone appointments.
For latest advice from NHS https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
The Charter Centre is located at a convenient location on London Road, Bexhill (opposite Aldi). This large, inviting centre offers:
- A range of rooms from small counselling type rooms to large office space
- Large, commercial kitchen
- Excellent value from only £5 per hour
- Wi-Fi, flip charts, screen and projector available
- Refreshments from £1 per head
- Fully equipped pamper room
- Current users enjoy the flexible space for everything from Pilates, line dancing, yoga and board meetings!
- Only 10 minutes walk from Bexhill railway station and local bus stops with some car parking available on site.
Please contact Liz for more information: email@example.com or phone 01424 212481