The Isabel Blackman Centre, Phoenix Centre and Charter Centre are all-inclusive centres offering personal care and support for people over 50 with varying needs. These may include dementia, learning difficulties, physical disabilities and mental health support.
Charter Centre, 36 London Road, Bexhill on Sea TN39 3JU Tel. 01424 212481
Isabel Blackman Centre, Winding Street, Hastings TN34 3AT Tel. 01424 446428
Phoenix Centre, 26 Malling Street, Lewes BN7 2RD Tel. 01273 472005
Follow us on Facebook: Isabel Blackman Centre https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014588199634
- A caring, warm and safe environment
- A range of stimulating activities, with consultation, such as: rehab and exercise, independent living skills, aromatherapy and massage, computer skills, yoga, art classes, day trips, themed cultural events, entertainment, speakers, celebrations
- A freshly cooked, tasty and nutritious meal, snacks, hot drinks and refreshments
- Respite care
- A ‘Leave & Care’ scheme
- Rehabilitation support
- Help with welfare, care and health issues
- Help to access other facilities and services in the local community
- Opportunity to have a say on services in our Service Users Forum
How to Apply
If you feel you would benefit from our services we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please call us on 01273 519144 and we will arrange an appointment for you to see us.
SCDA welcomes people regardless of gender, disability, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or gender identity.