Do you need help with your benefits? Are you worried about your income and need sound advice? If the answer is yes, then the Welfare Benefits Helpline can help you. The Welfare Benefits Project provides confidential and impartial benefits advice for people living in the Hastings, Rother, Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford areas.
Expert benefit advisors are on hand to answer your queries or put you in touch with an advisor who can give face to face advice and support to resolve your benefit issue.
Free help is available on the full range of benefits for:
- older people
- people out of work
- people on low incomes
- people who are ill or disabled
- younger people.
This confidential and independent helpline will be answered by experienced, trained staff.
Call 0333 344 0681 between 9-5 Monday to Friday or email email@example.com
You can get FREE access to the internet by going to your local library.
We also provide a Debt service for people with a physical or mental health condition. This Expert Debt Advice Service is available for people living in Hastings and Rother.
For Eastbourne residents claiming Universal Credit:
The following information has been produced for residents of Eastbourne claiming Universal Credit from Eastbourne JCP. The full Universal Credit service started in Eastbourne in October 2017. Information includes:
- IT Support and Internet Access – List
- IT Support and Internet Access – Map
- Basic Bank Accounts List
- Applying for Universal Credit
- Prepare for your first interview
Please go to: http://www.eastbournecab.co.uk/universalcredit
For Advice professionals:
East Sussex Better Together Q1 infographic ESBT Q1 IG
- Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford CCG 12 month report EHS 12M.docx
- Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford CCG 12 month infographic EHS 12M IG
- Hastings & Rother CCG 12 month report HR 12M
- Hastings & Rother CCG 12 month infographic HR 12M IG
- East Sussex Better Together 12 month report ESBT 12M.docx
- East Sussex Better Together 12 month Infographic ESBT 12M IG
- Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford CCG Q3 report EHS Q3.docx
- Hastings & Rother CCG Q3 report HR Q3.docx
- East Sussex Better Together Q3 report ESBT Q3.docx
- East Sussex Better Together Q3 Infographic ESBT Q3 IG
- Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford CCG 9 month report EHS 9M
- Hastings & Rother CCG 9 month report HR 9M.docx
- East Sussex Better Together 9 month report ESBT 9M
- East Sussex Better Together 9 month Infographic ESBT 9M IG
- Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford CCG Quarter 2 Report EHS Q2
- Hastings and Rother CCG Quarter 2 Report HR Q2
- East Sussex Better Together Quarter 2 Report ESBT Q2
- East Sussex Better Together Quarter 2 Infographic ESBT Q2 IG
- Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford CCG 6 Months Report EHS 6M
- Hastings and Rother CCG 6 Months Report HR 6M
- East Sussex Better Together 6 Months Report ESBT 6M
- East Sussex Better Together 6 Months Infographic ESBT 6M IG
- Universal Credit Briefing December 2017 Universal Credit Briefing Dec 2017