Permanent, Full time, 37 hours per week
Must be qualified to NVQ L3 minimum
With the nursery growing and our numbers increasing, an opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our team. Working in our Nursery facility, you’ll help provide high quality care and engaging learning experiences for the children under your supervision.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and has a real passion for creating learning opportunities that ensure children have the chance to develop to their full potential.
- Planning, leading and implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Providing a unique experience for the children that is interactive, fun and warm
- Building strong parent relationships
- Upholding the implementing the nursery policies and procedures
- Safeguarding children at all times
- This is an opportunity to bring your own skills and experience to deliver something diverse and remarkable.
As a qualified practitioner, the post holder is responsible for the delivery of high quality integrated full day-care and early education to local children aged nought to five. In addition there are key holding responsibilities to be shared with the management team on a rota basis.
Close date: Wednesday 18th September 2019
Interviews: Friday 27th September 2019