Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Permanent, part time, 15 hours per week on Wednesday & Friday
Must be qualified to NVQ L2 minimum
Salary: Statutory rates apply – £8.91 per hour from 1st April 2021 for aged 23 and over
With the nursery growing and our numbers increasing, an opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our team. Working in our Nursery facility, you’ll help provide high quality care and engaging learning experiences for the children under your supervision.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and has a real passion for creating learning opportunities that ensure children have the chance to develop to their full potential.
- Planning, leading and implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Providing a unique experience for the children that is interactive, fun and warm
- Building strong parent relationships
- Upholding the implementing the nursery policies and procedures
- Safeguarding children at all times
- This is an opportunity to bring your own skills and experience to deliver something diverse and remarkable.
As a qualified practitioner, the post holder is responsible for the delivery of high quality integrated full day-care and early education to local children aged nought to five, and we are looking for candidates with experience of working with under 2s and especially younger babies. In addition there are key holding responsibilities to be shared with the management team on a rota basis.
Close date: 5pm on Monday 5th April 2021
Interviews: Thursday 15th April 2021 in Newhaven
Please click on this link to view the job description: Denton Island Nursery Qualified Practitioner Mar 2021